The Government Women’s Polytechnic, Jabalpur for Women was started in 1990. Since then, the college has developed into a big Educational Institute of Jabalpur. Spread over 10.5 acres of land, it is one of the biggest colleges of M P . Building is designed very artistically, is well ventilated and spacious. The five gardens are the best hangouts for the students in their free time. The College has big playgrounds and courts for Basket-ball, Volley-ball etc. The Classrooms are equipped with close circuit cameras, thus permitting close monitoring of teaching, examinations and other activities in various rooms simultaneously by the Principal. The hostel is located in the college campus making it safer and convenient for the students.
- Total Land 10.5 acres.
- Hostel 03.
- Warden’s Residence 01.
- Gardens 01.
- Vehicle stand 01.
- Canteen 01.
- Principal’s Chamber & Office.
- Departments 5 ~ 750 sqm each.
- Classrooms 44 Equipped with close circuit cameras.
- Laboratories 10.
- Common Room 02.
- Conference Hall 01.
- Seminar Room 01.
- Central Laboratory 01.
- Auditorium 01.
- Total Books Over 10000 .
- Book Bank 10000.
- Magazines & Newspapers 25.
- P G Library ~1000 (In the respective Departments).
- Variety of News Papers and Magazines are available..
- Privilege of open “shelf system” .
- Automation Cell: Customized application software for college management .
- Structured Local Area Networking connecting Departments & Office with the main server.
- Central Computer Laboratory for add on course “ Computer Basics”.
- Indoor Badminton Court.
- Basket Ball Court.
- Volley Ball Court.
- Ground for track & field events.
- No of Buildings 03.